Advanced IPv6 Security is a follow-up to SI6 Networks’ Hacking IPv6 Networks flagship course, covering the
most advanced IPv6 attack and defense techniques. This course assumes knowledge of the topics covered
by the course Hacking IPv6 Networks v6.0 as a starting-point, and explores the most advanced IPv6 attack
and defense techniques through hands-on exercises. During the course, the attendee will perform a large
number of exercises in a network laboratory (with the assistance of the trainer), such that the concepts and
techniques learned during the course are reinforced with hands-on exercises. The training course is carried
out by Fernando Gont, a world-renowned IPv6 security expert.
Audience and prerequisites
Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Security Administrators, Penetration Testers, and Security Professionals
in general. Participants are required to have in-depth understanding of the IPv6 protocol suite, equivalent to that provided by our
Hacking IPv6 Networks training course.
Course duration and format
Three days, with up to 50% of course time devoted to practical sessions.
A detailed course agenda/syllabus can be found here.
The trainer of this course is Fernando Gont. Gont is a world-renowned IPv6 expert, working on IPv6 consulting and training around the
- He has written more that 35 IETF RFCs, many of which focus on IPv6.
- He is actively involved in IPv6 standardization, with more than 10 active IETF Internet-Drafts.
- He is the author of the SI6 Network’s IPv6 toolkit, the only portable and freely available toolkit for the IPv6 protocol suite.
- He has been delivering consulting and training services worldwide for over than 15 years.
- More information about Fernando Gont is available at his web site: https://www.gont.com.ar.
- One course book (written by the trainer) that includes all the slides and exercises presented in the course.
- A copy of the virtual lab employed for the training course.
- A certificate of completion of the training course.
Course inquiries and bookings
For inquiries about courses and consulting, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.