The ever increasing reliance on information technology has lead to and increasing need for well-trained technical personnel that can satisfy the industry’s needs. SI6 Networks offers a variety of Information Security courses that prepare network engineers and security administrators for real-world information technology challenges. Our courses range from introductory courses aimed at the management level to a variety of in-depth, hands-on training courses that prepare the attendees for the most difficult real-world challenges. We can also tailor these training courses or create new ones to address your unique needs. Please contact us for any inquiries.
These are our Information Security training courses:
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v6.0 (3-day course, hands-on).
- Next edition: February 15-17, 2021. Paris, France. Please find more information here
- Advanced IPv6 Security (3-day course, hands-on).
- Despliegue Seguro de Redes IPv6 (in Spanish) (5-day course, hands-on).
Past Editions of Our Training Courses
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v5.0. June 16-18, 2019. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v4.0. June 25-27, 2018. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v3.0. June 15-17, 2015. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Advanced IPv6 Hacking. June 8, 11, & 12, 2015. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks version 2.0 (“IPv6 Security & Hacking”). June 9-11, 2014. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks version 2.0. Hack In Paris 2013, June 17-21, 2013. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. BRUCON 2012 Conference. September 26-27, 2012. Ghent, Belgium.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. Hack In Paris 2012 Conference. June 18-20, 2012. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. DEEPSEC 2011 Conference, November 15-18. Vienna, Austria.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. Hack In Paris 2011 Conference, June 14-17, 2011. Paris, France.