The IPv6 protocol suite was designed to accommodate the present and future growth of the Internet, by providing a much larger address space than that of its IPv4 counterpart, and is expected to be the successor of the original IPv4 protocol suite. The exhaustion of the IPv4 address space is the primary economic driver for which IPv6 has already been deployed in a number of production environments, and many organizations have already scheduled or planned its deployment in the next few years.
Our IPv6 consulting services include:
- Assessing the need of your organization to deploy IPv6
- Preparing a IPv6 deployment plan for your organization
- Providing IPv6 training to your own technical personnel
- Designing your IPv6 network
- Deploying IPv6 in your organizational network
- Providing IPv6 connectivity to your site
- Migrating your network services to dual-stack (IPv4/IPv6)
- Performing IPv6 penetration tests on your network
We pride ourselves on our outstanding work in the area of IPv6 security, and are always keen to apply our IPv6 security research and in-house IPv6 security assessment tools to evaluate the security of your IPv6 network deployments and IPv6 products. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries.