The ever increasing reliance on information technology has lead to and increasing need for well-trained technical personnel that can satisfy the industry’s needs. SI6 Networks offers a variety of Networking courses that prepare network engineers and security administrators for real-world information technology challenges. Our courses range from introductory courses aimed at the management level to a variety of in-depth, hands-on training courses that prepare the attendees for the most difficult real-world challenges. We can also tailor these training courses or create new ones to address your unique needs. Please contact us for any inquiries.
These are our Networking Training Courses:
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v6.0 (3-day course, hands-on).
- Next edition: February 15-17, 2021. Paris, France. Please find more information here.
- Advanced IPv6 Security (3-day course, hands-on).
- Despliegue Seguro de Redes IPv6 (in Spanish) (5-day course, hands-on).
Past Editions of Our Training Courses
- Hacking IPv6 Networks v3.0. June 15-17, 2015. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Advanced IPv6 Hacking. June 8, 11, & 12, 2015. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks version 2.0 (“IPv6 Security & Hacking”). June 9-11, 2014. Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks version 2.0. Hack In Paris 2013, June 17-21, 2013. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. BRUCON 2012 Conference. September 26-27, 2012. Ghent, Belgium.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. Hack In Paris 2012 Conference. June 18-20, 2012. Paris, France.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. DEEPSEC 2011 Conference, November 15-18. Vienna, Austria.
- Hacking IPv6 Networks. Hack In Paris 2011 Conference, June 14-17, 2011. Paris, France.